Africana - 100% natural - food grade
New lower price for AV customers
4.5kg - Breeders Pack
Imported from South Africa - Tiny seed - Huge Benefits:
- This seed is grown & imported from South Africa.
- It has many benefits & uses, for bird consumption, as it is a natural grain it also can be consumed in smoothies/ shakes/ dressings/ salads/ cooking (meat dishes)
& is ideal for vegetarians.
Africana is a complete protein, which contains a proportion of all nine of the essential amino acids necessary for the dietary needs of humans or other animals.
- Initially place seed in dish (neat) in flights – to see how much seed is consumed.
- Adjust portions to suit number of birds.
- Can be fed neat in finger drawers.
- 1 teasp/ supplement feed mixes.
Lysine 3.7, Isoleucine 4.1, Leucine 8.5, Valine 5.5,
Phenylalanine 5.7, Tyrosine 3.8, Trptophan 1.3, Treonine 4.3, Linoleic acid (LA) 0.8. a-linoleic acid (ALA) 0.14. LA:ALA Ratio 7:1. Alanine 10.1. Crude Fat 2.5. total polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.1, Serine 4.1, Glutamine + Glutaminc Acid 21.8, Proline 8.2, Glycine 3.1,
Histidine 3.2, Arginine 5.2, Methionine 4.1, Cystine 2.5, Asparagine 6.4.
Please note - this seed is exclusive to Avian Vitality and not available anywhere else.
Seed is also viable (will sprout).