Himalayan Pink Rock Salt - Food grade:
(Humans/ Birds/ Cats/ Dogs)
300 million years old from the Himalaya’s.
Natural mined, crushed, screened, and packaged sea salt
Unrefined natural pink colour
Over 80 trace minerals including iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, Iodine etc. All natural, unrefined, and alkalizing, mineral-rich sea salt
* Useful for curtailing feather plucking in birds, lacking salt in diet.
* Contains over 10x times more essential minerals than ordinary sea salt
* Penetrates exterior layers of dead skin and stimulates living skin to release toxins.
* Soothes Stiff, Sore and Aching Muscles
* Aids in Detoxification
* Help Improve Circulation
* Promote Sound, Restful Sleep
* Ease away Stress in the Mind and Body
* Use as table salt and in cooking
* Salt Bathing for Cleansing Toxins
* To drink as an oral salt solution
* Gargling and Brushing Teeth
* Rinsing Nasal Passages to help with common allergy symptoms
* Cleansing Wounds
* Foot Bath for Athlete’s Foot
Humans: Bath 1 heaped tablespoon
Foot soak - 1/2 tablespoon in warm water.
Birds: Mix 1 teasp in grit.
Or 1/4 teasp/ltr water for drinking
Cats & Dogs; pinch of salt, in daily feeds.
Pink Rock Salt frm $8
Pink Rock Salt