RATICIDE - POISON PELLETS
1KG TUB (MICE & RATS)
* Please use this product responsibly, as it is lethal to anything that consumes it.
* Read instructions and directions carefully.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* Also be aware - that is has a secondary affect and/or death to anything that consumes the rodent, killed by this poison - will also be poisoned.
* Tip to administer: - Do not heap into container, just a small single layer in container to detect if vermin are around. -
Also have a small dish of water for vermin to drink, as they will eat and drink at the same place, and will consume bait and gain quick eradication.
- Oats, sugar - vermin love eating this product.
** Normal price - up to $38/ kilo tub **