Seaweed Meal - 500grms
Product of Australia
* 50 essential, naturally balanced trace elements, minerals and amino acids, including Vitamin A, B1 and E, copper, cobalt, magnesium and iron.
* Seaweed is a natural way of providing most of the minerals, vitamins and trace elements that may be missing in the diet.
* When seaweed is added to bird or animal feed, it enables them to absorb all benefits into the system.
* Sea vegetables offer the broadest range of minerals of any food and are an excellent source of the B-vitamin folate, and magnesium, as well as a great source of iron, calcium, and the B-vitamins riboflavin and pantothenic acid. In addition, seaweed contains significant amounts of lignin’s, which are plant compounds with cancer-protective properties.
* Seaweed is also nature's richest sources of iodine, which as a component of the thyroid hormones thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3), - both of which are essential to human life.