500grms - Organic / 100% Pure Beetroot Powder.
Ideal supplement for birds & dogs
- 1 tablespoon = 1 whole beetroot grated - powder form to keep for long periods in a air tight container or zip bag.
- Beetroot has long been considered beneficial to the blood, the heart, and the digestive system. It has been used to assist in treatments for constipation, bad breath, coughs, headaches and suppressed libido.
- The root contains about a tenth portion of pure sugar, which is one of the glucoses or fruit sugars, which is very wholesome.
- Beetroot contains foliate, potassium and manganese. It is believed the red pigmentation contains certain anti-cancer agents and beetroot has been used in the treatment of cancer for some years. Beetroot is also hepatoprotective.
- Beetroot is a great tasting vegetable that has extremely low GI and is high in soluble fibre which helps to reduce high blood cholesterol levels.
- Beetroot increases oxygen uptake at the cellular level, reduces blood pressure and protects the cardiovascular system.
(Don't be alarmed with your powder going lumpy. It is a natural process, as it gather's moisture, can be easily squashed down for use).
Teasp to a approx of seed or soft food