HIMALYAN PINK ROCK SALT
Food grade - (Humans/ Birds/ Cats/ & Dogs)
2 SIZES - 1kg & 5kg
300 million years old from the Himalaya’s. Natural mined, crushed, screened, and packaged sea salt Unrefined natural pink colour .
- Over 80 trace minerals including iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, Iodine etc.
- All natural, unrefined, and alkalizing, mineral-rich sea salt Benefits:
- Useful for curtailing feather plucking in birds, lacking salt in diet.
- Contains over 10x times more essential minerals than ordinary sea salt
- Penetrates exterior layers of dead skin and stimulates living skin to release toxins.
- Soothes Stiff, Sore and Aching Muscles / Aids in Detoxification
- Help Improve Circulation * Promote Sound, Restful Sleep
- Ease away Stress in the Mind and Body Applications.
- Use as table salt and in cooking / Salt Bathing for Cleansing Toxins
- To drink as an oral salt solution / Gargling and Brushing Teeth
- Rinsing Nasal Passages to help with common allergy symptoms / Cleasing Wounds
- Foot Bath for Athlete’s Foot
Bath 1 heaped tablespoon Foot soak - 1/2 tablespoon in warm water.
Mix 1 teasp in grit. Or 1/4 teasp/ltr water for drinking
Cats & Dogs;
Pinch of salt, in daily feeds.
Himalyan Pink Rock Salt