Veterinary Disinfectant Liquid Concentrate:
Concentrate that needs to be diluted for use which means that this bottle goes a long way.
Reg No: G3070(A), GNR529/29990/040/150(B), (C), (D), 54149(E), L78846(F), 6848(G), H1280(H).
- is a total spectrum disinfectant that, unlike other strong disinfectants on the market, has no adverse side effects on people, animals, or on equipment and surfaces. It is ecologically friendly and biodegradable, and carries a wide range of registrations and approvals from around the world. In Australia, F10SC is registered by the APVMA for use in animal production and housing facilities and is approved by AQIS for use in food export processing as a non-rinse disinfectant.
* Kills all types of pathogen - is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal
* Minimal chance of microbial resistance due to ’s unique benzalkonium chloride and polyhexamethylene biguanide combination of actives and mode of action
* Rapid kill times – less than 30 secs for gram positive bacteria, 60 secs for gram negative bacteria, Canine Parvovirus 15 mins (confirmed testing Nov 2012).
* Kills ringworm at 1:250 4ml per L of water
* Successfully tested against various influenza viruses at a concentration of 1:500 in 10 mins.
* Non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting, non-irritating, aldehyde-free.
* Highly cost effective
* Biodegradable & ecologically friendly
* Diluted solution remains active for long periods of time
* Tried, tested, independently verified and documented, and approved around the world
2mls F10 / 1 litre of water. This bottle will make up approximately 1000 litres of F10 disinfectant